Having a strategic plan can add to your team’s success by inviting other teams to collaborate. Share your goals priorities and challenges openly. You can develop a common scorecard that will enable you to share the success of achieving your goals. This collaboration at the senior level can improve the working relationships of your team. Cross-functional teams are now motivated to work with each other.
Here are 5 tips for collaborative leadership:
1. Take the initiative to reach out and support others
2. Develop a common scorecard
3. Build win-win relationships
4. Expert cross-functional collaboration from your team
5. Treat others as partners, not competitors
What would you do to build collaborative relationships across functions? How would you help your team members develop influencing skills to work effectively in a global matrix system?