Working globally means thinking globally. It means opening up your eyes, ears, and especially your mind. You need to be quick on your feet and make effective and appropriate choices.
Here are 5 common qualities of effective global thinking.
1. Understand your company’s global strategy.
2. Embrace a global mindset.
3. Get out there. Gain global experience and exposure.
4. Build a support system to sharpen global thinking.
5. Help others to think globally too.
Are you a global thinker? To develop a global mindset, start with these 5 steps.